mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 31 sty 2006, 09:51 
Obrazek

To everything there is a season, and the time to tell that special someone how you feel is drawing near. Valentione's Day will soon be upon Vana'diel once again!

Valentione's Day commemorates the story of a courageous squire named Valentione, who fell in love with a noblewoman regardless of their gap in social status. He confessed his love in the form of a gift, and succeeded in stealing her heart.

On Valentione's Day, the inhabitants of Vana'diel show their feelings by giving the person they care about a present, such as chocolate.

Still, it can be hard to confess to someone...
Someone you are so used to seeing...
Someone you always enjoy conversing with...
Someone you always adventure with...
That's why that person is special, right? But it takes a lot of courage to take it to the next level!

And that's where the moogles come in to help! They have devised a plan to bring eligible bachelors and bachelorettes of the three major nations together. Not only that, but they even claim that their fantabulous, splenderrific event (the moogle head planner's exact words) will help adventurers come together, too!

If you've ever wanted to try your hand at playing Cupid, you will get your chance soon!

One last word from the Mog House Management Union (M.H.M.U.): "We're waiting for you all with wonderful prizes that will let you show your love forever and ever, kupo!"

[Event Details]
This event is scheduled to commence on February 2, 2006 at 16:00, and will last until February 15,
2006 at 0:00 (PST).

[Moogle Locations]
Southern San d'Oria
Northern San d'Oria
Bastok Mines
Bastok Markets
Windurst Waters
Windurst Woods

PostNapisane: 31 sty 2006, 10:41 
That's kjut ^^

PostNapisane: 31 sty 2006, 10:50 
moze to z tego eventu bedzie:

http://ffxi.somepage.com/itemdb/7998
http://ffxi.somepage.com/itemdb/7999

PostNapisane: 4 lut 2006, 01:34 
dla wszystkich zainteresowanych:

jak zrobic charm wand i charm wand+1

1.rozmawiamy z mooglem i zaczynamy quest
2.w kazdym miescie (bastok, sand i wind) sa 2 moogle i 4 pary valentine single:
Bastok Market - jest tutaj mithra, galka i male i female taru
Bastok Mines - - jest tutaj male i female hume oraz male i female elvaan
questa najlepiej robic w parach - male i female
po rozmowie z moogle idziemy do npcow - kazda z par daje 2 kawalki czekoladek - polowe rare/ex (R) i polowe zwykla (L)
mithra/galka - attraction
elvaan - romance
taru - desire
hume - amour

i tak:
kazdy z npcow dajac kawalki czekoladek mowi o kim marzy - trzeba to zapamietać
po rozmowie ze wszysktimi 4 npcami (female dostaje czekoladki od taru female, hume female, elvaan female i mithra, male dostaje czekoladki od male hume, male taru, male elvaan i galka) kazdy ma po 8 kawalkow czekoladek - 4 rare/ex i 4 zwykle - teraz tradujemy zwykle czekoladki z partnerem w party i z kawalkami czekoladek wracamy do moogla

teraz przypominamy sobie co mowil nam npc i tak np
elvaan female marzyla o hume - tradujemy do moogla romance R kawalek ktory dala nam elvaanka i amour L kawalek ktory dostalismy od partnera z party - moogle daje mam duza czekoladke romance i z ta czekoladka wracamy do elvaanki i tradujemy ja jej

w ten sposob postepujemy ze wszystkimi 4 czekoladkami i jak oddamy juz 4 duże czekoladki to wracamy do moogla po nagrody

jezeli zrobilismy to bez pomylki - jedna z nagrod na liscie jest charm wand

zeby dostac charm wand+1 trzeba zrobic ten quest w drugim miescie

South Sandoria - jest tutaj elvaan male i female i hume male i female
North Sandoria - galka, mithra, taru female i taru male

mam nadzieje ze ktos z tego cos zrozumie :D

aha - jeszcze jedno - charm wand i charm wand+1 ktory dostajemy jak rozmawiamy z mooglem bedac w party z partnerem z ktorym robilismy quest jest podpisany :)

robilam ten quest z Gokiem - jego wandy sa sygnowane "Zjawcia" a moje sa sygnowane "Gokulo"

dlatego fajnie robic ten quest ze znajomymi z LSa :D