mmorpg.pl

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 136 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 22 wrz 2006, 14:27 
mounty maja teraz byc BOP - i bedzie potrzebna reputacja Exalted

robia taka zmiane - aby ludzie ktorzy chca miec duzo roznych mountow nie musieli wydawac kupy kasy

PostNapisane: 22 wrz 2006, 14:46 
Sentry napisał(a):
na eu widze ze jest Journeyman i Advanced Riding Skill(75 i 150)

Ostatnio jak sie logowalem na ptry, to mialem cos takiego w tabie ze skillami:
Obrazek

cypis#2942
Obrazek

PostNapisane: 22 wrz 2006, 15:04 
redlum napisał(a):
mounty maja teraz byc BOP - i bedzie potrzebna reputacja Exalted

robia taka zmiane - aby ludzie ktorzy chca miec duzo roznych mountow nie musieli wydawac kupy kasy

Ok, nie umiem czytac. Czy bedzie jakiekolwiek powiazanie miedzy repem a mountami ?

Peace

5% pleasure,
50% pain,
And 100% reason to remember the name!

PostNapisane: 22 wrz 2006, 15:05 
Exalted musisz miec tylko, zeby moc pogadac z kolesiem ktory sprzedaje mounty. Nie musisz exalted, zeby jezdzic na mouncie.

cypis#2942
Obrazek

PostNapisane: 22 wrz 2006, 17:13 
Wlasnie pomylka... Z tego co wyczytalem na US forum, Hortus przed rollbackiem napisal iz zostalo zasugerowane ekipie programistow zrobienie kodu, ktory dodawalby wymaganie repa aby jezdzic na mouncie... Czyli raczej nasze zakusy na mounta bez repa ida sie kichac...

"Demokracja tym sie różni od Anarchii, że jest cichsza."

PostNapisane: 27 wrz 2006, 10:03 
FFS! A ja zapomnialem namowic kogos do kupna mi epic wolfa...

"Demokracja tym sie różni od Anarchii, że jest cichsza."

PostNapisane: 27 wrz 2006, 10:06 
ktos ma jakiegos linka do patcha?

wiem ze to 3mb - ale siedze teraz na laczu z VectraNet - 128/64 bez zewnetrznego IP i nic nawet nie chce sie ruszyc

EDIT: dobra juz mam

PostNapisane: 27 wrz 2006, 10:56 
redlum = mulder = geniusz = krzychu = bialystok ? :)

sorry za offtop :)

PostNapisane: 27 wrz 2006, 13:09 
tak :>

PostNapisane: 9 lut 2007, 15:06 
Cytuj:
The 2.0.7 Public Test Realms are now live, you can find the most current 2.0.7 patch notes below:

General

* The amount of haste granted by a point of haste rating has been increased by about 50%.
* 20 slot bags are now bind on equip.
* Any effect which benefits the victim of a critical strike will now trigger even if resilience converted the attack from a critical strike to a normal strike; this applies to melee, ranged, and spell. The affected talents, abilities, and items are: "Eye for an Eye", "Blessed Resilience", "Enrage", "Martyrdom", "Blood Craze", "Eye of the Storm", and "Bonespike Shoulder".
* The Crust Bruster has had a loot icon and sound change.
* Players can no longer send gift wrapped packages via COD.
* When sharing a quest, the order logic has changed to check whether or not the player has completed or is ineligible for the quest before checking whether their quest log is full.

PvP

* Battlegrounds
o If Primalist Thurloga is attacked and pulled off her pathing on the way to summon Lokholar the Ice Lord, she will now properly path back to the summoning ring to complete the event.
o PVP flags and graveyard nodes can no longer be captured through collision.

Raids and Dungeons

* Players are no longer able to accept the quest "The Opening of the Dark Portal" while the Black Morass encounter is engaged.
* In the Black Morass, Chrono Lord Deja will now properly spawn during a Heroic Mode attempt.
* After completing the Black Morass encounter, all the additional mobs in the zone will no longer all aggro.
* Durnholde Lookouts will now properly despawn after all 5 of the Baracks in Caverns of Time: Escape from Durnholde are burned down.
* The items required to complete the Karazhan key quest can now only be looted by the first group in the instance to reach them.
* A teleporter has been added to Barnes (in the front entrance of Karazhan) that activates after the Shade of Aran is killed. This will port players back up to the Shade of Aran's room to allow more attempts on Prince Malchazzar.
* The aggro range for players when under the effect of "Incite Chaos" while fighting Blackheart the Inciter in the Shadow Labrynth has been adjusted.
* Many creatures within Coilfang Resevoir have been slightly retuned.
* Many creatures within the Mana Tombs have been slightly retuned.

Mac

* Stability improvements in Multi-Threaded OpenGL support on future OS X releases.

Bug Fixes

* The talent "Combat Potency" no longer causes rogues to have a chance to gain energy when other players hit them with off-hand attacks.
* Players with multiple chat windows will no longer have fixed channels (ie. general, trade) added back to the main chat window every time they log on.
* Attempting to prospect less than 5 pieces of ore will no longer cause a game crash. (Spanish Only)
* The Fel Reaver for "It's A Fel Reaver, But With Heart" quest will now respawn properly if you wipe on the quest.
* Fixed a crash that could occur when on a flight path.
* Fixed the local defense channel so that it will properly change based on the player's zone.

PostNapisane: 9 lut 2007, 19:34 
Zastanawia mnie czemu nie fixneli bramy w Mechanar oraz tego 'eventu' w Botanica a zajmuja sie pierdolami typu local defense channel.

PostNapisane: 9 lut 2007, 21:28 
Bo to juz naprawili.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die."

PostNapisane: 9 lut 2007, 21:49 
Cytuj:
* Players can no longer send gift wrapped packages via COD.

jaka szkoda ;)

PostNapisane: 9 lut 2007, 22:16 
Cytuj:
Bo to juz naprawili.

Tak sie sklada ze bylem dzis w obu instancjach i nadal jest to samo.

PostNapisane: 10 lut 2007, 12:47 
Bylem wczoraj na Ravenholdt, jest naprawione, moze nie wszystkie serwery zrobili ?

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die."

PostNapisane: 10 lut 2007, 15:25 
Kurcze strasznie mnie wkurzyli z interruptami:/ teraz jak cie atakują 3 moby to niema szans zeby cos wycastowac:(

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 136 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7