mmorpg.pl

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 656 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 33  Następna strona
Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 5 paź 2007, 14:04 
ciekawe av zmiany
http://www.wowinsider.com/2007/10/05/ma ... patch-2-3/

PostNapisane: 6 paź 2007, 20:19 
a kiedy wchodzi ktos wie ?

PostNapisane: 6 paź 2007, 23:41 
Qraczek napisał(a):
Deshroom napisał(a):
z tego co pamiętam Huragan lubił płuć na wszystko a w przerwach pomiedzy tym pluciem reklamował swojego niekwestionowanego ale nieznanego nikomu na forum pvp skilla :wink:

10/10 za zdolnosci podsumowania ;)

Ja tam tylko go pamietam z pierwszych dni jak wszedl honor. Biedak wiecznie pchal sie szamkiem na pierwsza linie pod TM. Chlopaki w gildii mieli niezly ubaw polujac na byczka.

PostNapisane: 7 paź 2007, 10:41 
Cytuj:
Reasonable to one person could be unreasonable to another. The honor system and arena system are fundamentally different, and their investment comparisons are offset by any number of factors. Capped out in honor points should allow you to get two or three pieces I believe.

The battleground daily quests, and additional bonus honor being given for each battleground come 2.3 should definitely help.

When season 3 begins. Patch 2.3 will be patching in the season 3 rewards, but may not mark the actual start of the season. We'll let everyone know at least a couple weeks before it's scheduled to start.

No tak. Ale czy naprawde nie latwiej jest poprostu zwiekszosc ilosc honoru za pojedynczego gracza. Powiedzmy z 10 do 100 ?

PostNapisane: 7 paź 2007, 10:48 
Dokładnie. Honor za zabicie goscia samemu w bg - 20, honor za zabicie goscia w world pvp - 100

Wprowadzenie nowych raid instancji oraz 5 manow w jednym obszarze - nowy BRM, oczywiscie w jakims zamknietym obszarze zeby nie bylo flying mountow

I voila jest world pvp :D

PostNapisane: 7 paź 2007, 12:06 
ja bym do każdego craftu dodał jakis składnik który występuje tylko w 2-3 miejscach w całej grze - no i tam byłoby PVP i to uzasadnione, w sumie mogliby jeszcze zrobić tak ze każdy kto nie jest z tobą w timie moze być celem ataku. A za kila bym dawał :
50honoru - 5x(twój_level - level_zabitego)

PostNapisane: 7 paź 2007, 13:16 
lepiej zeby nie dali duzego honoru poza battlegroundami, bo jak narazie najlepszy sposob na kille poza bg to exploit mostkow, balkonow, skalek w miastach i zabijanie wszystkich z miejsca z ktorego guardy moga poss...

PostNapisane: 7 paź 2007, 13:58 
nat napisał(a):
lepiej zeby nie dali duzego honoru poza battlegroundami, bo jak narazie najlepszy sposob na kille poza bg to exploit mostkow, balkonow, skalek w miastach i zabijanie wszystkich z miejsca z ktorego guardy moga poss...

Guardów powinni wyjebac imo.

PostNapisane: 7 paź 2007, 14:46 
iniside napisał(a):
nat napisał(a):

... i dac mozliwosc przejmowania banku i AH w stolicy przez druga frakcje :)

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die."

PostNapisane: 7 paź 2007, 14:47 
iniside napisał(a):

free for all, zabijanie swoich i drop wszystkich itemow jeszcze

PostNapisane: 7 paź 2007, 15:15 
nat napisał(a):

i bedzie kuul, wow bedzie wtedy wypas, a grac bedzie 5k ludzi porozrzucanych na setkach serwerow... ;)

PostNapisane: 7 paź 2007, 15:48 
nat napisał(a):
iniside napisał(a):

Moze byc bez FFA. Ale z guardami co 10s cholernie nudno sie solo gankuje Southshore :<

PostNapisane: 7 paź 2007, 17:17 
updatnięty temat

PostNapisane: 8 paź 2007, 10:10 
Cytuj:
Quote from: Vaneras (Source)
As many of you already know we've been working on changes designed to improve various aspects of leveling for those making their way to level 60. These improvements, available in patch 2.3 will come in many forms and should significantly contribute to a more fluid and enjoyable leveling experience .

The first notable change was to simply reduce the amount of experience needed each level by approximately 15% between levels 20 and 60. Please note that when the patch is released, characters affected by this change will remain at their current level percentage. For example, if a character had exactly 50% of the current level's total experience before this change went into effect, the character would still have exactly 50% of the current level's total experience; only now fewer points would be needed to level.

Questing plays a very large role in World of Warcraft, especially while leveling and we felt that improvements to this front were necessary as well. Experience gained for completing quests (on average) between levels 30 and 60 is being increased. The increase becomes more substantial as you make your way towards 60. Additionally, many outdoor elite mobs will become non-elites, making many quests which were previously too difficult or required a group much easier and offer the same rewards (in some cases better!). A good example of this change would be Stromgarde Keep in Arathi Highlands, which will become a solo friendly environment when patch 2.3 goes live.

We've also added approximately 60 new quests in Dustwallow Marsh. This should help players who find themselves lacking quests in the 30-40 range. The Steamwheedle Cartel is building the new town of Mudsprocket in south-west Dustwallow Marsh, so you'll have to wait until construction is complete to learn more about these changes.

We're making other improvements to pre-bc leveling dungeons that players will likely find most agreeable. The level range for most every dungeon is being adjusted so that there is a much smaller range between the level of mobs found early in the dungeon to those found towards the end. For example, Shadowfang Keep is currently designed for levels 18-25 which means that right now, players who are towards the bottom of that range (18) will find it nearly impossible to complete the dungeon, while players towards the top of the range (25) will find most of the dungeon trivial. Using our new model (similar to what you'll notice with Burning Crusade leveling dungeons), Shadowfang Keep is being retuned for levels 18-21.

We also want to make running a leveling up dungeon more worth while. In addition to increasing quest experience for dungeon quests, we're also upgrading all pre-bc dungeon boss drops to blue quality items. Some examples are listed below:

Ragefire Chasm
Robe of Evocation old: +3 Stamina, + 4 Intelligence
Robe of Evocation new: +4 Stamina, +5 Intelligence, and +5 Spell Critical Strike Rating

Deadmines
Smite's Reaver old: +2 Strength, +1 Stamina, +1 Spirit, 11.1 dps
Smite's Reaver new: +2 Strength, +3 Stamina, +2 Hit Rating, 14.5 dps

Shadowfang Keep
Robes of Arugal old: +3 Agility, +5 Stamina, +9 Intelligence, +10 Spirit
Robes of Arugal new: +3 Spirit, +5 Stamina, +9 Intelligence, +12 Spell Damage

As you can see there is much in-store for the next major content patch, particularly a number of changes designed to benefit players who are leveling a character. Though we've given you a few examples of the things to come, we think everyone will pleasantly surprised when they see the full extent of the changes discussed above.

A i PTR hopefully in this week muahahabhabasba'da

PostNapisane: 8 paź 2007, 10:59 
Robe of arugal teraz ownuje :) - 12 spell dmg na 24 levelku to sporo jest

PostNapisane: 8 paź 2007, 11:28 
No, no. Jestem pod wrazeniem;-)

I teraz pewnie ceny kont spadna ;-)

SvD.

PostNapisane: 8 paź 2007, 14:36 
No no....dawać jak najszybciej ten patch. Tatuś wraca do gry :]

V.

PostNapisane: 9 paź 2007, 06:35 
Blizzard napisał(a):
PTR testing on 2.2.3 is complete. PTR will come back up when the next patch has passed internal testing and is available for public beta testing. Since we do not offer specific date targets for patches or beta tests of patches, we cannot say when that might be.

At present there is no 2.2.4 planned. A 2.2.4 could come into existence based on feedback from 2.2.3 players, but at present one is not planned and 2.3.0 is next up. Still not saying when..

gief PTR

PostNapisane: 9 paź 2007, 07:40 
nat napisał(a):
Blizzard napisał(a):
PTR testing on 2.2.3 is complete. PTR will come back up when the next patch has passed internal testing and is available for public beta testing. Since we do not offer specific date targets for patches or beta tests of patches, we cannot say when that might be.

At present there is no 2.2.4 planned. A 2.2.4 could come into existence based on feedback from 2.2.3 players, but at present one is not planned and 2.3.0 is next up. Still not saying when..

gief PTR
Czy ktos tu mowil o patxhu w listopadzie kiedy ja mowilem o swietach ?

Cytuj:
We purposefully avoided major features which will likely have larger information releases, such as Zul'Aman and Guild Banks. You won't have to wait much longer though.

PostNapisane: 9 paź 2007, 07:58 
ehh szkoda gadac, nie dosc ze zmiany robia tak wolno to jeszcze patch gowno zmieni

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 656 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 33  Następna strona