mmorpg.pl

Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 28 paź 2004, 17:56 
... z prawdziwego zdarzenia, ci co mają konto w becie mogą już zobaczyc jak to będzie wyglądało. Jestem zachwycony :) Trochę się martwiłęm że nie będzie takich statsów jak np. w AO czy DAoC, ale będą :).

No i nowy patch przynosi (właśnie teraz) znowu sporo fajnych zmian.

Kocham tą grę :)

PostNapisane: 28 paź 2004, 19:04 
Opublikuje ciekawsze rzeczy z patch message pozniej, poki co rzuce Traditions (dla niewtajemniczonych takie "malo a cieszy") ;) Thank you SoE za zdjecie NDA..

Advancement Paths: Spells - Part 1!

Over the past several days, we’ve given you a taste of Traits, Tactics, and Traditions. These are all part of the upcoming changes to enhance character differentiation and individuality. Still to come this week are all-new spells and arts and specialized training. Today, we’re giving you a look at the first of a two part series detailing the all-new spells and combat arts.

Have you ever wanted to summon an unholy steed, make your groupmates chuckle, or disguise yourself as another race? All of the following spells and combat arts are meant to give more flavor to your chosen sub-class and enhance your play experience.

Keep in mind; this is just a taste of what’s to come.

Shadowknight

Unholy Steed: Summon an unholy steed to ride into battle.
Paladin

Summon Squire: Call forth a faithful squire.
Bruiser

Iron Skin Style: Your skin becomes as iron.
Monk

Tiger Style: Take the form of a fierce tiger.
Berserker

Fury of Fire: Your fists explode into flame.
Guardian

Form of the Rook: Alter your appearance to become like a stone rook.
Brigand

Disguise: Wood Elf: Fool society into believing you are a kind-hearted Feir’Dal.
Swashbuckler

Swashbuckler’s Charm: A group member of the opposite gender becomes flustered with your charm.
Troubador

Rousing Celebration: Prompt your group to dance in celebration.
Fury

Nature’s Irate Form: Take on the appearance of a harmless badger (harmlessness is questionable).
Mystic

Form of the Builder: Transform a group member into a beaver.
Inquisitor

Enforced Reverence: Force a group member to kneel before your greatness.
Templar

Detect Evil: Discover if a member of your group is Freeportian.
Wizard

Tishan’s Freezing Form: Envelop yourself in ice.
Illusionist

Group Illusion: Gnoll: Turn your entire group into gnolls.
Tomorrow, we’ll be detailing Part II of the all-new spells and arts, which will cover many of the more utilitarian spells and combat arts. Believe me, you won’t be disappointed.

Ryan "Blackguard" Shwayder

Discuss it

And check out Advancement Paths: Spells - Part II

---

Ja mam tylko jedno pytanie.. dlaczego sk dostal konia, paladyn giermka a ja.. eh nic bede latal i wolal "Na kolana psie!" :P

Let fools do good, and fair men call for grace; Aaron will have his soul black like his face.