mmorpg.pl

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 1747 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 88  Następna strona
Autor Wiadomość

PostNapisane: 13 maja 2012, 20:05 
A sprawdziłeś czy masz potrzebne surowce do zrobienia upgradu jednostce ?
Bo czasami oprócz kasy trzeba miec też odpowiednią ilość innych surowców, bo np. Nowa dzida wymaga kryształów itp.

PostNapisane: 13 maja 2012, 21:41 
Dzięki za odpowiedź. Dziś kolejny dzień z FE... 8) nawet moja córeczka lubi popatrzeć na smoki i kibicuje mi w walkach:) Mam jeszcze jedno pytanie - czy jest możliwość zdjęcia negatywnego czaru z miasta?

PostNapisane: 14 maja 2012, 08:31 
Był , chyba czar dispell or dispell enchantment( do usunięcia negatywnego czaru).

PostNapisane: 14 maja 2012, 10:58 
Panowie czy jest możliwość grania w Elemental bez internetu? Dość często ostatnio mi pada łącze internetowe i wówczas nie da rady uruchomić menu gry bo wyskakuje błąd z logowaniem.

PostNapisane: 14 maja 2012, 12:01 
Da radę.
http://forums.elementalgame.com/422940
Z tym modem można było grać offline (czy da radę obecnie nie testowałem, ale raczej tak)

Warto moda odpalać na kopi ( co by się nie pomerdało) Ja mam chyba 3 rożne wersje obecnie zainstalowane.
Nowy mobek Fell Dragon:
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m297 ... 883688.jpg

PostNapisane: 16 maja 2012, 12:31 
panowie co trzeba kupić żeby pograć w tą betę ??

PostNapisane: 16 maja 2012, 12:33 
Tą gre - Elemental Fallen Enchantress

http://elementalgame.com/fallen-enchantress/purchase

PostNapisane: 16 maja 2012, 12:45 
dzięki desh za odpowiedź

PostNapisane: 16 maja 2012, 20:50 
LOL w końcu wtopiłem 1 grę od czasów bety 1. Gra na czelendżu, 7 przeciwników z czego 1 radiculs 1 hard reszta czelendz. Kabraxis (radiculus) rozwalił wszystkie nacje poza mna i resolin(hard). Siła nacji kabra 2467, ja na 67 i resolin na 62 :D. Poprawili AI w 914 i to mocno (rzuca negatywne czary na miasto canteruje czary podczas taktycznej walki, generalnie po mału robi się wkurwiający). Poprawili wygląd armorków i broni (w 914 dodali pare itemów wymyslonych przez modera za jego zgodą). Ai neutral mobów tez poprawione: biorą na cel ,chyba najsłabszą jednostkę i ja atakuja. Efektem czego po kilkudziesięciu turach moj czamp miał 7-9 ran, parę na maxa leczących(a znalazłem tylko 1 potion na uleczenie 1 rany). jGra potrzebuje ciągle wielu usprawnień i dopieszczeń ,ale jest już naprawdę dobra.

Odnośnie kampani w FE (nie będziemy jej testować + dostaniem dodatkowy content w niej)
http://forums.elementalgame.com/419974
I'm afraid that the campaign won't be part of the beta, so you'll just have to wait until the game is officially released before you'll be able to play it.

We've put quite a bit of time into it, so those of you who were disappointed by the WoM campaign should still give it a shot. All I'll say right now is that it's fairly long and has a good amount of optional content.

- Jon

PostNapisane: 18 maja 2012, 15:59 
Next patch 915 , zapowiada się miodzik. (wyjdzie ,chyba dziś)
http://forums.elementalgame.com/425056

Features:

+ Traits can now limited to certain units types (iron golem only traits, slave only traits, etc)

+ Added splash damage feature (a percent of the melee damage done is done to surrounding units, enemies and allies alike)

+ Added damage reflection feature (a percent of damage done to the target is done back to the attacker)

+ Added the Juggernaut designable unit (trog only)

+ Added the Juggernaut trait (can't be knocked prone, +100% Attack, +25% splash damage)

+ Added the Brutal Nature juggernaut trait (+100% attack)

+ Added the Frenzy juggernaut trait (+4 initiative)

+ Added the Heart of Stone juggernaut trait (+20 defense vs cutting)

+ Added the Ignore Pain juggernaut trait (+40 hit points)

+ Added the Maul juggernaut trait (grants the unit Maul)

+ Added the Uncontrolled Rage juggernaut trait (+50% splash damage)

+ Added the Tempered Steel trait (iron golem only, raises the defense)

+ Added Henchmen designable unit (altar only, use equipment and gain levels like champions, 50 influence to recruit)

+ Heroic faction trait gives +50 influence and +1 faction prestige whenever they complete a quest (assigned to Altar)

+ Added the Air Adept I-III henchmen traits (give access to minor air spells)

+ Added the Earth Adept I-III henchmen traits (give access to minor earth spells)

+ Added the Fire Adept I-III henchmen traits (give access to minor fire spells)

+ Added the Life Adept I-III henchmen traits (give access to minor life spells)

+ Added the Water Adept I-III henchmen traits (give access to minor water spells)

+ Added the Cook henchman trait (+1 healing for units in the army)

+ Added Shieldwall as a henchman trait (+5 defense for the army)

+ Added the Bard henchman trait (+10% xp for the army)

+ Added the Shieldman henchmen unit

+ Added the Bard henchman unit

+ Added the Torch Bearer henchman unit

+ Added hot key tool tips to Govern, Spellbook, and Turn buttons

+ Hooked up hot keys for the above

+ Hooked up hot keys to take players between cities [ and ]

+ Added the Cloak of Thorns spell (reflects 25% of the damage taken back at the attacker)

+ Added the Hurl Boulder spell (adept earth 1 spell for a minor ranged attack)

+ Added the No Armor faction weakness (assigned to resoln, this faction can't learn the armor, hevay armor or arcane armor techs)

+ Added the Binding faction ability (assigned to resoln, their shard shrines summon special elementals like camps)

+ Added the Crow Demon (binding summon, can cast thunderstirke and titans breath)

+ Added the Balefire Elemental (binding summon, has the Feed the Fire ability, tactical stackable ability that increases their attack)

+ Added the Mirror Elemental (binding summon, 100% of the damage done to a mirror elemental is also done to the attacker)

+ Added the Grave Elemental (binding summon, regenerates and has the harbinger traits)

+ Added the Aid spell (minor heal spell for henchmen)

+ Added the Betrayers faction ability (assigned to Kraxis, allows them to recruit empire and kingdom champions)

W pip nowych jednostek, no morda od ucha do ucha roześmiana :P (+ nowe czary chyba dla każdej szkoły). Na screenie widać nowy typ terenu ! (przypomina mi się bitewniak> Chronopia)

PostNapisane: 18 maja 2012, 17:04 
915 dopiero w next tygodniu.

PostNapisane: 25 maja 2012, 00:00 
915 patch już jest, można zaciągać.

PostNapisane: 25 maja 2012, 07:09 
http://forums.elementalgame.com/425056
Beta 3 has been the faction differentiation beta and we will continue to refine the different factions between now and release. At this stage, each faction has some truly distinctive features that should make the game play experience different for each one.

To recap:

Magnar, home of the demon elves, can train slaves that, while weaker, don't have to be paid.
Gilden, land of the Ironeers, can construct huge iron golems.
Altar, where adventurers dwell, can recruit henchmen who act much like champions (except if they die in battle, they're gone).
Kraxis, the embodiment of pragmatism, can use influence to bribe units and even cities to join them.
Yithril, where the Trogs come from, are able to train monstrous juggernauts who do massive damage (see picture below).
Tarth, the most popular faction with players, don't get attack by monsters (other than in wild lands). Go ahead, build that city surrounded by monsters. No defenses needed, the monsters will take care of the trespassers.
Pariden, where the heirs of the ancient Magi, led by Queen Procipinee, can conjure outposts anywhere outside the FOW and rippling with magic.

Between now and release (still months away), we'll be enhancing these further. But we hope, as you play this new beta, you find that each faction's ability is ridiculously over powered, and unfair to everyone else. Our job will be to make sure that they're roughly equally ridiculously overpowered. The goal being that each player will play quite differently. And we're still just getting started.

The next beta (Beta 4) won't be here for about a month. That beta is all about your civilization. A new city construction system will be introduced, the FE specific economic system will be introduced.

PostNapisane: 25 maja 2012, 09:09 
The next beta (Beta 4) won't be here for about a month. That beta is all about your civilization. A new city construction system will be introduced, the FE specific economic system will be introduced.

Czyli co? Bo nie czaje tego zdania.

PostNapisane: 25 maja 2012, 09:33 
To oznacza, że wypuszczenie Bety 4 zajmie im jeszcze koło miesiąca. Beta 4 będzie koncentrować się na cywilizacji, wejdzie nowy system budowania miast oraz nowy system ekonomiczny.

PostNapisane: 27 maja 2012, 15:57 
Mam pytanei odnośnie czarów. Obecnie mam FIRE na 4 poziomie i mogę uzywac paru tylko czarów z tej klasy fireball, flame coś tam i jeszcze dwa.. Czy można w jakiś sposób zyskac wiecej? Wydaje mi się tego mało ;/

PostNapisane: 27 maja 2012, 17:10 
Średnio są 2-4 czary na każdy poziom + czary ogólne+ te , które można wynaleźć.

PostNapisane: 6 cze 2012, 21:07 
http://www.elementalgame.com/journals

Imo spora szansa ,że dostaniemy klucz do steam a.

PostNapisane: 6 cze 2012, 21:15 
Ciekawy tekst, ale czy steam jest aż tak istotny ?

PostNapisane: 6 cze 2012, 21:23 
nie

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 1747 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia strona  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 88  Następna strona